- Normal registration: £260 for authors with one paper/poster presentation (authors with more than one paper/poster are required to pay an additional £100 for each extra paper/poster)
- Student registration: £180 (students with more than one paper/poster are required to pay an additional £60 for each extra paper/poster)
- Listeners (participants without papers/posters): £150 (no access to social events)
- Industrial participants/exhibitors: £260
- For full paper authors : register by 28 February 2016 (At least, one of the authors of any accepted full papers should have registered by the deadline in order to have their papers published in the Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing by Springer)
- For short paper & poster authors : register by 20 April 2016 (At least, one of the authors of any accepted short papers or posters should have registered by the deadline in order to have the abstract of their papers/posters published in the ICDSST 2016 proceedings)
- For other participants: register by May 8, 2016
Registration fees should be paid online through e-store. Payments can be made via credit/debit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit, American Express) and PayPal. The link to e-tore:
When you get on the first page of the e-store to start ordering/payment process, it is important that you input the right amount of fees you need to pay in the “Amount” box (to replace the default value “260.00”). Only after you have paid the required amount of fees, your registration process will be complete. You can pay for more than one participants by using “+” sign before you “Add to Basket”.
After you have completed your payment process, you will be automatically issued a receipt which you should keep. On the receipt, you will see the VAT No. for University of Plymouth if your organisation asks for it. As a confirmation, after you have received the payment receipt, you need to send a copy of your receipt as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Femi in the email (email@example.com).